EnviroPartners offers these services to clients.
Policy and practice
- Develop and interpret environmental regulations, guidelines, best practices, procedures, policies and programs
- Formulate, implement, audit, review and improve environmental management systems (EMS) and environmental / sustainability benchmark systems.
- Advise, guide and mentor practical site setup and improvements on sites.
- Coach environmental leadership strategy and direction into sustainability including cost-effective solutions for existing business and new markets.
Environmental impact assessment
- Manage and support assessments and approvals.
- Advise on air, soils, water, waste, energy, land rehabilitation, climate change and hazardous substances (procuring supplementary expertise if required).
Clients who partner with EnviroPartners gain access to these abilities:
- Directing, managing and coordinating projects
- Encouraging client strategic thinking and innovation
- Understanding stakeholders’ needs / wants
- Providing systems and means for behavioural change that deliver practical outcomes
- Assessing and mitigating impacts and problems
- Presenting, coaching and training at all levels
- Applying business drivers and governance
- Communications, technical writing, publication and marketing skills.